03/05/2008

Acostumamo-nos a crer que a felicidade é uma espécie de competição olimpica, onde é vitorioso quem possui mais, domina, comanda e sente através de bens materiais.

Não posso de deixar de estar constantemente a bater na mesma tecla.....Acordem....

1 comentário:

Carla Lee disse...

hey sis,

can´t you blog in English !? you know I hate to read in Portuguese. Anyway, I totally agree with you. Enough of this materialism...and since I am your sister and would do anything to help you, I´d be more than willing to free you of all your material possessions, I also take cheques, cash, bonds, etc. :) j.k. I´m not into bonds. :)
Seriously, when is enough enough ? Human nature provokes us to always want more, not just in material goods but in all aspects. We want more knowledge, we want more happiness, we want more sex (opps), we want more of ourselves... So perhaps ´wanting´isn´t the problem, it´s - when is it enough ?